Friday, June 23, 2006

Shabbat Shalom...Hey!

Just a quick note before the sun sets and the Sabbath begins...

I realized today that I DID go back to work. I somehow took on the monthly preschool newsletter, both the writing and the conversion from paper to an electronic format. My friends (put that in quotes) volunteered me for the Craft fair committee (or crap fair as one friend put it). I am still working part-time as marketing director for the basketball program (check out www.bfbasketballacademy.com) and I am attempting to write a book.

And, on the side I am take care of 2 boys with less than 10 hours of childcare per week. Um, I may as well go back to an office full-time and get benefits. But, who write's the newsletters in Linda Hirshman's world. It is what makes my son's preschool a community rather than a simple school. I like the Kehilla.

No comments: